Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kismat Connection


22/04/2010 – I came out from SVM@36 in Jubilee hills. If the A/C inside made feel like heaven, the sun outside started showing me the hell. I knew I wasn’t strong enough to withstand the hell, so decided to move to a nearby bus shelter. I think now it was the turn of APSRTC to tease me. I waited for ½ hour and still not a single bus turned up. So, I quickly made up my mind and decided to get into the Ferraris of Hyderabad (share autos). Soon, an auto stopped by and I got into it. It was then, for the first time that I saw her. Oh my God! She was so simply awesome, so beautiful that I felt I was destined to meet her. I was lucky enough to get a seat right next to her. To her other side, there was a man and from their conversations, I understood, he was her father. Oops! One thing that I never understand is: why girls and fathers go out together. When I become a father, I would never go out with my daughter, esp. if she is beautiful, because, I do not want to deprive young boys of their enjoyment.
Well, coming back to the girl whom I met, she had the looks of a fresh rose, smell of a sweet jasmine and eyes of a big pink lotus. Though I am not one of those types who usually stares at girls, with this girl, I could just not avoid looking at her. And then, I heard her speaking to her dad, and instantaneously her lips drew my attention. It’s my best bet, that even Aishwarya’s or Priyanka’s lips would be of no match to hers. As she uttered each word, it was like enjoying first monsoon after hot summer. Her words were making my heart not just dance, but dance with joy.
Even while I was relishing her sweet voice, I noticed her fingers. There was an instant urge in me to catch her hand, but then the civilized person in me controlled my feelings. Our auto slowly reached hitec city and my destination was just 2 stops away. I wanted to seek her attention and know her more before I got down. This time, silly heart won over my civilized mind, and I instantly caught her hand. Like a bose audio turned on in its full volume, she started crying. Her dad who was looking outside till then, immediately and looked at me with suspicion. But then he soon realized that I was just holding her hand, he gave a polite smile. Motivated with his smile, I asked him what was his daughter’s name. He said its “Tara”. Just when i was about to ask more questions, the share auto driver shouted “Kondapur”. I know it was time for me to part with this lovely angel, so got down, paid my money and gathered all the guts to ask the final question
“How old is she”. Her dad responded,“ she is going to turn 4 day after tomorrow”.
Oh my cute lovely 4-year-old angel, I can still feel her presence….

No comments: